When your mattress gets smudged due to the makeup you forgot to clean up before diving into the bed, you think it is difficult to get rid of these stains, except by washing them. In fact, the effects of make-up on your mattress can be removed by some expressway without having to go through the rigours of washing them, that consumes quality time and that affects your pocket. And because every makeup spot needs a different way of removing it, we have done our utmost best as we have collected more than one way to clean mattresses from fondant spots, mascara, and lipstick.
However, this report will focus on how to remove makeup stains from mattress, which are those common express ways to expunge the lipstick, fondants and mascara stains from your mattresses.
Methods of Removing Makeup Foundation Stains
Studies and practices have shown that there is more than one way you can do the makeup stain removal on a mattress if you have a makeup foundation stain on your mattress, and you want to remove it as quickly as possible.
Hair Removal Cream
- Apply hair removal cream to the spot where it is.
- Leave the cream for 10 minutes, then get rid of the effect of the cream with water only.
- You can dry the area of the mattress either with an iron or a hair dryer.
This method is very suitable for mattress stain removal of fondant, which contains a percentage of oils, but it is also very efficacious when fighting other makeup stains on those mattress.
- Apply an average amount of white toothpaste to the spot.
- Leave the toothpaste on the mattress to dry.
- Then remove the toothpaste with a damp cloth.
Ways to Remove Mascara Stains from Clothes
Mascara is one of the tough spots that are difficult to get rid of, especially the waterproof type, because it leaves an impact on your mattress. For this mattress cleaning in Kwinana offers you the first method, which is suitable for waterproof and second mascara of the traditional type.
Dry Organic Cleanser
- Apply organic dry cleaning fluid to the mattress stains.
- Try removing stains with a sponge so that they do not increase in size on the clothes.
- Get rid of the cleaning liquid with water and let it dry.
- Prepare a cotton drenched in a mixture of water and vinegar.
- Try to remove the mascara stain from the clothing in the cotton.
- Then let it dry automatically.
How to Remove Lipstick Stains from Mattress
You can try using a hairspray for mattress makeup stain removal for the lipstick. If you have alcohol-based hairspray, it will remove the lipstick stains easily.
- Spray the hairspray on the place of the lipstick stain.
- Let the hairspray dry for 10 minutes.
- Wipe clothes with wet wipes to ensure the stain is removed.
In this compilation, we have been exposed to the easiest, simplest and convenient ways of erasing makeup stains from the mattress. All the methods established here are not speculated, they are time tested and equally used by professional mattress cleaning services like Carpet Cleaning Kwinana.